Tuesday 30 September 2014

MGS Feedback - 30/9/14.

1. Explore experimental film. Why?

2. Must apply intensity to own work bearing in mind my limitations, i.e. nothing too ambitious.

3. By Friday, look at at least three different videos from either vimeo, shortshorts or BBC short films.

4. Consider a theme that is fairly simple which I attempt to explore visually but in an experimental manner. E.g. Travel; journeys (spiritual, literal etc.), commutes, walking, public transport (bus, train, airplane.)

5. Analyse 'Imprisoned Paradise' - prose/poetry overlaying visuals.

6. For home and abroad - take stills or moving image of landscapes/sea scapes that appeal to me. Record bullet points and thoughts about how I feel about the stills/moving images - in both India and at home. This will give me the idea of different cultures.

7. Explore short travel films.

No comments:

Post a Comment