Friday 3 October 2014

MGS - 3/10/14.

1. 'Imprisoned Paradise' - this has given me the idea of having a prose or poetry overlay. As well as this, the visuals are very pleasing to the eye and unique.

2. 'MOVE' - highly planned, many graphic matches as well as parrallel sound - edited to match the visual. Very quick cuts, choreographed. Centrally framed. Would need to consider actors positioned within the frame if I did this.


 

3. 'Travel Is' - Peoples perception of travel, promotional video. Quite raw footage of the moment. Peoples experiences.

4. What I need to remember is that my travel piece must have some form of narrative to promote, produce a poster and consider my audience.

5. Still explore the idea of the poetry or prose overlay. Look into whether or not I will be writing my own or taking extracts. Take poetry books to India, have the Indian children/men/women reading different cultural texts. I need to explore Indian poetry/texts.

6. Take footage out in India - what sort of footage do I want to take? Focusing on landscapes, townscapes, peoples places within them.

7. Experiment with the reading of the poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment