Monday 29 September 2014

Bottle.


 
 
I have now begun my exploration into inspiration for my own film. I am yet to decide on how I want to go about filming and whether or not I want to create a montage film. Despite the fact I have not decided on this just yet, I have decided it would be a good idea to keep searching for inspiration from short films, animations etc. to help with a final decision and later, inspiration for my actual product.
 
 
What I truly love about 'Bottle' is how an idea so simple can be portrayed in such a beautiful and tragic way yet keeping all elements of simplicity, this is what stands out to me completely. It shows that you do not need astonishingly high production values, instead you just need a good idea and a way to develop it.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment