Wednesday 11 February 2015

11/02/2015 - Soundscape Research

Over the past week I have began to look into what sounds I could blend with the audio track/narrative overlay, it has become evident that I am able to use sounds from the footage I took in Wales as it is rich enough but as well as this I will use natural sounds from places such as the video linked below;




I plan to blend all of the sounds together in order to make a sound-scape that fits perfectly with the visuals but does not take the main focus off of them. I plan for my sound-scape to simply enhance the visuals as well as the emotion in my short film.


Parts of the audio taken from my footage that I am able to use are sounds such as;  

  • Water,
  • Wind,
  • Birds,
  • Vehicles.                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment