Monday 15 December 2014

Linking Sequences - 15/12/14

The ways in which I will link the sequences will be most likely through travel - in broader terms, it will mainly be walking, climbing and driving. However - it is possible that I will be able to use different forms of travel such as; the train, zipwire, boat etc. depending on what we do in Wales between the 24th and the 30th.

Driving
I will be able to link my sequences through driving as we have to drive to most of the places we are going to; Wales its self, Cnicht, Pen-yr-Ole-Wen etc.

Walking
I am in walking distance of some of my filming locations; Black Rock Sands, Black Rock mountain, Criccieth Beach and Criccieth town.

Climbing
As we are climbing in Wales this year I am able to film my experience when climbing the Cnicht and Pen-yr-Ole-Wen. I am able to not only film the scenic side of it, but the gruelling demanding side of climbing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment